Department of Real Estate and Cadastral Science
The Department of Real Estate and Cadastral Science promotes customized education programs to train professionalists in the cadastral and real estate fields
The Department of Real Estate and Cadastral Science is specially designed to educate in the related fields of land and building in depth; these are taught separately in real estate, cadastral science, or law departments in other universities. We foster students and help them to become the best professionalists in cadastral and real estate fields by teaching them fundamental principles for investigation, registration, public announcement - a variety of information in land and buildings, and by training them with theory and practice in real estate marketing, investment, development, management, and information analysis. We provide customized education programs for acquiring professional licenses, for becoming officers in public sectors, as well as to work as certified professionalists in the real estate and cadastral science field.
- Real Estate Fields : Principles of Real Estate, Real Estate Tax & Public Announcement Theory, Real Estate Mediation and Practice, Real Estate Private Law, Real Estate Public Law, Accounting, Real Estate Asset Management, Real Estate Location & Market Analysis, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Policy, Real Estate Auction & Right Analysis, Real Estate Development, The Appraisals of Real Estate
- Cadastral Science Fields : Principles of Cadastral Science, Cadastral Investigating Methods, Cadastral Practice, Cadastral CAD, Land Border Theory, Cadastral Data Processing and Practice, Basic Cadastral Survey, Advanced Cadastral Survey, Land Information System, National and Urban Planning Theory, Cadastral Administration, Cadastral Grievance Mediation and Practice
After graduation, students can work in a diversity of fields related to real estate and cadastral science with certified licensing. The list of acquirable licenses in the real estate field are as a licensed real estate agent, a certified appraisal, a housing manager, a housing title examiner, a judicial scrivener, etc. The list of acquirable licenses in cadastral science are as an engineer cadastral surveying, etc.
- Real Estate Field : Real estate mediation corporations, real estate finance companies, appraisal corporations, real estate title and insurance companies, real estate title examination companies, real estate trust companies, those in charge of collateral loans at a bank, those in charge of managing properties at major companies, and real estate consulting companies
- Cadastral Science : Public servants in charge of cadastral tasks, public servants in charge of property registration, Korea Cadastral Survey Corporation, Korea Land & Housing Corporation, Korea Appraisal Board, Korea Railroad, Korea Rural Community Corporation, Urban Development Corporation, Cadastral Survey Business, etc.
|Woo Jin Shin||Texas A&M University||2009||Ph.D.||Urban and Regional|
|Beum Kwan Lee||Dan-guk University||1996||Ph.D.||Science of Public Administration|
|Hyun Jun Lee||Dan-guk University||2006||Ph.D.||Law|
|Jae Il Jang||Seoul National University||2010||Ph.D.||Urban Design|
|Christopher Bolger||St. Francis Xavier University||1998||Marketing|
- Korean HomePage : http://rec.kiu.ac.kr
- TEL : 82-53-600-5240
- FAX : 82-53-600-5259