Department of Robotics Engineering
A robot expert, new growing and promising occupation for the 21st century(KEIS, KISTEP), teacher training courses & ABEEK programs
- The goal of our school is to educate robot experts with abilities to develop and apply robotic systems in which various industries can step up with increasing sophistication of 21st century robot technology.
- Our school provides on-site practice-based training of the techniques of robot design, application, control, contents, and computer programming. We also have the employment rate high through programs of specialized education, mentoring, and internship with industry.
- While industrial robot has reached maturity, a new era of human-friendly intelligent robots in humanoid, medical, welfare, military, space/ocean exploration, and disaster prevention areas. Absolutely, the robot expert is a new growing and promising occupation for the 21st century.
Robotics, Robot Control and Application, Robot Software Design, Microprocessor, Embeded System, Robot vision, Robot Sensor Application, Robot Intelligence
- Robot-related enterprises (medical, aviation, space, military industries etc.)
- Electronics, automotives, shipbuilding, IT and automation (technician, researcher)
- Federal laboratories, public enterprises
- Venture business, secondary teaching certificate (teacher training courses)
|Bon Ho Koo||Kyungpook National University||1991||Ph.D.||Power Electronics|
|Sang Wook Bae||Korea University||1994||Ph.D.||Control Engineering|
|Seong-Yun Cho||KwangWoon University||2004||Ph.D.||Control and Measurement Engineering|
|Bong-Su Hahn||University of Michigan,Ann Arbor||2012||Ph.D.||Mechanical Engineering|
|Sung Woon Im||Kyungpook National University||1995||Ph.D.||Power Electronics|
- KoreanHomePage : http://robot.kiu.ac.kr
- TEL : 82-53-600-5580
- FAX : 82-53-600-5599