Department of Chemical Engineering
Leading institution specializing in chemical, clean and biological engineering
- To cultivate competent engineers who have technical knowledge and abilities that can be applied to practical business.
- To produce professional engineers who are capable of working independently or as part of a team in traditional and advanced engineering fields such as petrochemical, IT, bio and clean technology.
- To provide students with a foundation in chemical engineering knowledge and allow them to be carriers of that knowledge in diverse professions through a user-friendly curriculum and a pragmatic hands-on training program.
- To strengthen practical education through industry-university cooperation and to conduct research related to emerging technologies.
- Basic principles of BT(biotechnology), ET(energy technology), IT(information technology), and NT(nano technology)
- Basic knowledge of chemistry related with Green and Clean technology
- Formulations and preparation process for advanced and new materials
- Careers in diverse professions including jobs in: government, research institutes and industry.
- Pharmaceutical, fiber, display, semiconductor companies.
- Clean and green, waste treatment, environmental fields.
- Life science and traditional fields including the petrochemical industry.
|Suk Tea Nam||Dongguk Univ||1991||Ph.D.||Chem. Eng.|
|Myeong Jin Han||University of Kentucky||1993||Ph.D.||Chem. Eng.|
|Myung Ho Han||Yeungnam Univ||1992||Ph.D.||Ind. Chem.|
|Sung Won Ham||POSTECH||1995||Ph.D.||Chem. Eng.|
- Korean HomePage : http://chemeng.kiu.ac.kr
- TEL : 82-53-600-5360
- FAX : 82-53-600-5379