- College of Smart Engineering
- College of Smart Infrastructure
- College of Life Cycle
- Department of Undeclared Majors
- College for future Corporate Human Resources
- College of Future Convergence
- Fusione College
- KIUM Industry-University Cooperation College
- Honors Program
- Department of International KIUM
- Department of Smart Convergence
KIUM Industry-University Cooperation College
KIUM Industry-University Cooperation College is a specialized education college that implements field-oriented and industrial-focused education. KIUM Industry-University Cooperation College, which is exclusively responsible for industrial-academic cooperation education, has been established to ‘develop local core talent’ that will lead the 4th Industrial Revolution era.
KIUM Industry-University Cooperation College is a specialized education college that implements field-oriented, industrial-focused education.
Our university has newly established KIUM Industry-University Cooperation College, which is exclusively responsible for industrial-academic cooperation education, in order to foster core talent in the 4th Industrial Revolution era of 4th Industrial Revolution.
KIUM Industry-University Cooperation College is an industrial-academic cooperation education college for fostering core talent and will play a leading role in strengthening our industrial-academic cooperation capabilities, including the development of educational models and the establishment of operating systems for preemptive response to the 4th Industrial Revolution.
KIUM Industry-University Cooperation College consists of KIUM Design Center, which supports research on industry-friendly education models, KIUM Factory Center, which operates a production laboratory for industrial-academic cooperation education, and KIUM Lab, which operates and supports a joint research center for solving industrial problematic technology.
Through operation of KIUM Industry-University Cooperation College, we look forward to enhancing the quality of industrial-academic cooperation education effect, activating the use of industrial-academic cooperation office/equipment, coexisting of university and industry through joint research of industry-academy-research, and increasing the employment rate through customized education, as well as creating the value of industrial-academic cooperation that contributes to enhancing the capabilities of the community and the industry.
* KIUM (Kyung_Il University Multi-master) Industry-University Cooperation College: The College of Education for human resources development, in close contact with industry to lead the industrial-academic convergence.
- Korean HomePage : http://kiumia.kiu.ac.kr/
- TEL : 82-53-600-4414